How We're Different
Selecting the right financial advisor may be the single most important decision you make for your financial future. The quality and objectivity of the advice you receive will determine your success in meeting your financial goals, your standard of living in retirement, and your financial security late in life when you need it the most.
Below are some of the key differences between Steel Peak and other financial advisors. Each should be given serious consideration when choosing the financial advisor whose advice and influence will affect your financial future and the lives of future generations.
- We work exclusively for you. As independent, fee-based financial advisors, we have the freedom to recommend any and every viable solution for your financial needs and concerns.
- We are fiduciary advisors. As SEC-registered investment advisors, we have a legal, fiduciary duty to act in your best interest at all times, disclose potential conflicts of interest, and put your needs and interests ahead of our own. Our firm has won the San Fernando Valley Trusted Advisor Award for the past three years in a row.
- We are more than just money managers. We are financial planners. Our services encompass all aspects of your financial life, help you organize and manage your financial affairs, and provide you a personalized plan to meet your retirement, estate planning, and other financial goals.
- We keep you informed. Through regular periodic meetings and proactive communication, you'll always know where you stand financially, how your investments are performing, and that you are on track to meet your financial goals.
- We can help you invest with confidence and peace of mind. Our risk-managed investment and asset allocation strategies emphasize capital preservation and the minimization of volatility to help you grow your investments and retirement savings consistently and comfortably. Our retirement income strategies help you maintain your income and lifestyle throughout retirement and alleviate the fear of outliving your retirement income.
- Our strategic use of alternative investments and investment strategies (some of which are only available through Steel Peak) can provide you greater diversification and improve your long-term results. The addition of alternative investments with little or no correlation to the stock or bond markets to a diversified portfolio has historically been shown to reduce portfolio volatility and increase long-term returns.
- Our investment strategies emphasize tax-efficiency. Active tax management is embedded directly into the core of our comprehensive wealth management services. This ensures you pay no more in taxes than necessary.
- Our exclusive access to tax-deductible, low-interest lines of credit can help you restructure existing high-interest debt and save you money. Steel Peak has negotiated tax-deductible lines of credit with interest rates below those offered by most banks and brokerage firms for its clients with investment assets at Charles Schwab. If you are currently paying high interest rates on non-deductible credit card debt or personal or business loans, we can help you reduce and restructure your debt, save money, and turn your savings into capital appreciation.
- You benefit from our experience. Steel Peak's financial advisors have more than 100 years of collective industry experience and have stewarded our clients' assets through decades of bull and bear markets. Steal Peak manages assets for clients nationwide.
- We eat our own cooking. When appropriate, we and our families own the same investments and insurance policies and utilize the same financial strategies we recommend to our clients. We will never recommend any investment, insurance policy or financial strategy that we would not own or implement ourselves.
Call Rich Winer today at (818) 835-8755 and begin experiencing the Steel Peak Wealth Management difference.